Custom Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

Cold Rain in My Heart

Cold Rain in My Heart

Restoration that is not really complete
Walking in fields of thorns by my bare feet,
Loneliness knows me by name
I have done everything but it feels the same
My heart beats so cold in Siberia
And I’m alone in the night like the old lighthouse of Alexandria.

How I feel the loneliness inside
It feels like the beat of my heart died,
The cold rain pours in my lonely heart
And to the one I’ve dreamed to be with I’ve been apart
My precious dream was drifted by the waves of the shattered sea
And only the wreckage made by the storm I see.

How long will it takes before this loneliness end?
And what or who will make my broken heart mend?
Where can I find the colors of rainbows
If my eyes have been veiled by shadows
Of my past that is haunting me
And that is imprisoning me.

No comments: