Custom Search

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I Still Love You

I Still Love You

My heart have been torn apart when you left me
And breeze of loneliness breathes on me
Incisive coldness cleave my soul
And comfort I grievingly call
At night I’m awake while the world is sleeping
And my pillow is a lake of weeping
Tears fell like the solemn rain
And I cannot escape from the sting of pain
Every night I always hope and pray
That somehow I could find a way
To make you come back and stay
And hold me tight come what may.

If you still have love for me don’t let it die
If I you really care about me give importance to every tear I cry
There’s no other comfort I will find but you
I really can’t last the day without you
You’re the reason why my heart still beat
And I need you like the air I breathe,
Please forgive me for the wrong I’ve done that cause you pain,Please give me one more chance to let me love you again