Custom Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

Incomplete Restoration

Incomplete Restoration

Two years had been lost to me
Whirlwind and storm stole it to me
It caused wounds to my enduring heart
And to the one I dreamed of to be with I’ve been apart
It was the worst heartache that happened in my life
Dark clouds covered the sky and hide the sunlight in my life.

Now the inevitable storm has passed
And its raging wind did not last,
Somehow I have survived from the agony
And now everything is well for me
I’m gaining back what is lost to me
And things were replaced even better for me.

I’m happy now but sometimes loneliness visits me
Like an old man that is so familiar to me
I guess he knows me well by name
Because I’ve tried everything but it’s just the same
Incisive coldness still penetrate through my vein
And makes small bruises to my pale skin.

There is still something missing in my life
That is the person who will complete my life,
How I long for a love that lingers
And not like the grains of sand that just slipped through my fingers.
I pray that she could come soon
While I’m waiting under the sweet moon.