Custom Search

Monday, April 27, 2009

A Promise in the Rain

A Promise in the Rain

Rays of the most gleaming star
Touch my eyes and drift it so far,
Miles apart from precious dream
Thoughts flown away by a hymn,
Lonely mist makes a sluggish soar
Go through the winding heaven’s door.

Incisive cold breeze steal momentary bliss
But still delight visits while I miss
Enthralling smile and eyes make my pulses run
And sparkling trance almost out of hands
But those things are all bound away from my sight
And maybe again this visage will never be bright.

I engrave my promise deep in my heart
Because I never want you to be hurt
But like just the letters of ink, it is wash away
By the tears made in rain and drifted away
By wind of solitude that forlornly whisper
And make an audible distraction in my ear.

In disillusioning night tears flow like the solemn rain
But maybe the author of my fate will help me to ease the pain,
My grieve might last in this lingering evening
But I know rejoicing will come in this hopeful morning,
If only I could hold tightly the sands of time
I know that there is way to make you mine,
Expecting to have you is like chasing the tail of a falling star
Now all my plans for you are torn and flown far
Away by this agonizing and shattered sea,
Like an end to a tearful movie I end my dream to have you,
I know goodbyes will not take infinity and forever
I will never stop searching until I find the road to endless
love……

No comments: